Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The Hang over!

Well now that Christmas is over we can all tally up what we got and what we didn't get. It was a pretty good one for me, yeah sure I got the standard socks, pajamas and lets not forget the obligatory gift card but My parents hooked me up with a nice T.V, "Thanks folks" and I got to spend time with the grand folks. So all in all not too shabby.

Other assorted gifts:
Socks( see above)
Pajamas( Ditto, needed these. My old pair has a huge hole in the crotch. Don't ask)
Return of the King: Ginormously long addition
Manchurian Canidate( haven't seen it yet so who knows how good)
DVD Rack ( definitely welcomed)
Some books and SpiderMan night light.

I'm looking forward to the end of one year and the beginning of another, Lets just hope I can make it through without putting another big hole in the crotch of my P.J.s!

Later!


Tracing Papers!NEW FORUM JUST ADDED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Counters