Tuesday, December 28, 2004

"Let He, who is without Sin......."


Sin City the movie, created by Frank Miller. Directed by Robert Rodriguez/Frank Miller. Posted by Hello

I'm sure most of you have seen this, but for those who haven't, here is link to a nice copy of the Sin City movie trailer that debuted last week.http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/sin_city.html

Now when I look at this it strikes me as a Gritty grown up version of the "Craptastic" Dick Tracy movie from the 90's. Not quality wise, just the noirish, slightly cartoonishness and just out there look of the whole thing.

Let just hope that Rodriguez can make a better movie than his last disaster "Once upon a time in Mexico" Pee-ew!

Tracing Papers!NEW FORUM JUST ADDED!

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Tell your Secret

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Counters