Monday, January 17, 2005

THE END IS NEAR! ......Again.


Cover to Age of Apokolypse Handbook. By Mark Brooks. Posted by Hello

Hello kids! Sorry about the lack of updates, Work got crazy and being sick sucked ass.

Anyway, wanted to let everyone know that in March (I Know, it's 2 months away) that the follow up to the popular X-MEN story-line Age of Apocalypse, Penciled by the awesome Chris Bachalo and Inked by the equally awesome Tim Townsend will hit. My Buddy and patner in crime Mark Brooks provides a great cover, see above (also offered as a poster) but He and I will be providing some of the art to the launch book, Age of Apocalypse one-shot. Just got the first page today, more updates to come.

Update!
Just got word that Mark Brooks and myself will also be providing the Wrap around cover to the Age of Apokolypse one shot. Happy! Happy!

Tracing Papers!NEW FORUM JUST ADDED!

2 Comments:

Blogger Norm Rapmund said...

Hey Jaime, I'm waiting for an update.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Jaime Mendoza said...

I know! Me too! I need to make this deadline by friday then i will have about 3 updates to catch up.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Counters