Tuesday, January 04, 2005

"You don't know the power of the dark side!"


"Stay on this one, I'll take the leader!" Clone pilot. Star Wars Ep.3 Posted by Hello

I don't give a rat ass what anyone else says, I'm really looking forward to Revenge of the Sith. B itch and moan all you want you will still see this movie one way (at the theaters) Or another(DVD). The reason I bring this all up is that many a spoilerifc images have been popping up all over the net this last weekend and some of the best are located at this site. http://mirrordot.org/stories/83f6d7a9b85eb9f1692c413e6525c9e9/index.html

Update
It seems that the link i tried posting is no longer working. sorry!
Update 2
Link is now once again active. Enjoy!

Tracing Papers!NEW FORUM JUST ADDED!

2 Comments:

Blogger chuck gibson said...

Totally off topic here, but I couldn't find an email address for you. I wanted to drop you a line and invite you to join my Yahoo group, the Inkwell. There's quite a few pros over there (Tim Townsend, John Dell, Sean Parsons, and a slew of others) and we all have a great time discussing technique and helping out the up and comers. I'd love to see you there.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/the-inkwell/

best
chuck gibson

9:38 AM  
Blogger Norm Rapmund said...

This looks like an "old Jaime" flying a Imperial fighter. :)

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Web Counters